We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 732-508-3691,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the New Jersey Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as New Jersey departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable New Jersey and Monmouth County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
What will we do to solve your rat infestation? We will get to the root of the problem, inspecting your home in a 32-step process to identify entrance holes. We will use exclusion devices and methods to encourage the rats to leave, without leaving them a way to get back in again, and we will seal up all holes, cracks, and crevices when we’re done. That ensures rats, and a whole host of other wild mammals and reptiles, can’t get back into your property. It’s a long term solution to a long term problem. We don’t ever use poisons because we prefer to take the humane approach to wildlife control, but we do rely on the ten years’ worth of experience we have within the wildlife control and removal industry, and the state of the art tools and equipment we have on hand. Combine that with fully trained staff, both technicians and phone handlers, and an around-the-clock service that also comes with competitive prices, and you have a company you know you can rely on for all your wildlife control needs. Get in touch for your free quote today, or just for some free, informed advice.
We service Middlesex County, Ocean County, Mercer County, Burlington County,
Richmond County, and more. We also service Asbury Park, Aberdeen Township, Long Branch,
Colts Neck Township, Allenwood, Freehold Township,
Belford, Hazlet Township, Holmdel Township, Howell Township, Manalapan Township
Cliffwood Beach, Malboro Township
, East Freehold,
, Millstone Township, Neptune Township,
Ocean Township, Fairview, Leonardo,
Lincroft, Morganville, Navesink,
North Middletown, Oakhurst, Shrewsbury Township, Ocean Grove, Port Monmouth, Upper Freehold Township, Wall Township,
Ramtown, Robertsville, Shark River Hills, Strathmore, Wanamassa, West Belmar, West Freehold,
Yorketown. and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Monmouth County wildlife removal